The 8 Most Proven 2014 Internet Marketing Strategies to Get You Web Traffic and Increased SEO Rankings
1. Clickable Links: Studs v. Duds
- The links you build need to get clicked on, not just posted. If you create links in dead zones…Google will notice. Your SEO will sky rocket if you join smart groups in LinkedIn to share your blog, have a few local profile links with 5+ reviews and answer people’s questions in forums with user activity. A good answer will always get a click on your profile link back to your site.
2. Trade Social Media Followers: How to get social media postings from other users? Find other social media outlets and say I will post your article to my Facebook feed if you post mine to yours. You can repeat this process to a few loyal partners and reach a few thousand new potential users in a hurry.
3. Link Your Content to Google+
- You must use Google Plus. Google automatically indexes any site on Google Plus.
- Use this trick to get more Google Plus Followers.
- Use Google Authorship which will increase your click through rate and improve your search rankings. View all about Google authorship in this link: https://plus.google.com/authorship
4. Get Relevant Web Traffic & Returning Internet Users
- It doesn’t matter if your website is ranked if you are a smart marketer. Get relevant traffic from any form of internet including email marketing, Google Adwords and Suggested Ad-Articles. If your website provides useful and user benefit, users will use your website again and search engines and the web will notice.
- Email Marketing: A great tool for email marketing is Constant Contact. Sometimes Constant Contact can limit your email activity so try Results Mail for a small fee a month. The templates are simple to use and lists are easy to upload.
- Why Old School Marketing Helps with Overall Rankings? Part of Google’s algorithm takes into account a user’s traffic pattern and the amount of different IP Addresses being used. Google tracks traffic behavior on sites and rewards sites where the bounce rate is low. The bounce rate is when customers are on your site and don’t bounce to another site quickly without clicking on another link to find out more.
- Google Adwords: By getting users to your site makes sure Google is constantly indexing your website. It is not a big part of the SEO puzzle, but Google is forced to pay attention to your site.
- Suggested Ad Articles: Check out www.outbrain.com which is a suggested ad articles on www.cnn.com and other various sites around the web.
5. Fresh Content & Blog Smartly: You need to blog in two unique ways to get traction in Google
- Name the title of your blog about questions people would type in. Click here to read Secrets to SEO Blogging.
- Create informative and compelling information where people want to read the blog you post via Socia Media.
6. Local Rankings & Reviews
- You should focus on two to three local profile sites and get a ton of reviews. You should build out the profiles, add videos, add images, get a ton of reviews, blog from these profiles sites, post your content and get any other relevant traffic possible. My site ranks #1 for “Philadelphia Marketing Consultant”. See Yelp Profile here.
7. Social Media: Post Your Content To Get Traffic Smartly and Effectively
- Quora: question/answer-based website founded by two former Facebook employees.
8. Create Videos
- You should create quality videos which explain your business and answer common questions about your business. Remember to link back to your website.
- See video here and how I link back to my site.
- There are three easy ways to create videos. One is have someone video you from your iPhone in your office. You will get hits and relevant traffic if the videos answer important questions. Two is to use Powtoon or Windows Live Movie Maker. Or, for a professional video with a professional voice-over, check out The Marketing Factory.
- Philadelphia Marketing Firm
- Philly Website Design
- Philadelphia Web Design
- Web Design
- Website Design
- Philadelphia Internet Marketing
- Philadelphia SEO Consultant
- Social Media Management
- Video Marketing
- Pay for Articles
- Philadelphia Lead Generation Company
- Philadelphia Local Marketing
- Rank Higher
- Improve Keyword Rankings
- Philadelphia Internet Marketing Firm
- Go Philly!
- Philly Business
- Philadelphia SEO Firm
- Philadelphia SEO
- SEO Secrets
- Keywords Rankings
- Philly Site Redesign
- Philadelphia Build a Website
- Marketing Tips
- Philadelphia SEO Company
- Higher Keyword Rankings
- Video Blog
- Video Made Easy
- $249 Website
- Real Estate Management Advisors
- Marketing on a Budget
- marketing consultant and strategies
- Philadelphia Marketing
- Philadelphia Site Design
- Email Marketing
- Email Marketing Philadelphia
- Email Newsletters
- iphone App Creation
- android apps creation
- app building
- make me an app
- how to make an app
- making an app for an iphone
- Philadelphia Marketing Company
- Internet Marketing
- Small Business Social Media
- Creating An Online Shopping Cart
- E-Commerce Shopping Cart
- Local Small Business Marketing
- Financial Marketing
- Financial Services Lead Generation
- Mortgage Marketing
- Legal Marketing
- Direct Mortgage Marketing
- Mortgage Lead Generation
- 5 Step SEO Plan
- Buying Leads
- Lead Generation
- Free Marketing Consultation
- Local Marketing
- Local Philadelphia Marketing
- Small Business Local Marketing
- Local Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing Tips
- Free Local Marketing Strategy
- How to SEO
- Social Media
- Lawyer Internet Leads
- Lawyer Lead Generation
- 5 Step SEO Strategy
- Local Philadelphia Internet Marketing
- Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Consultant and Strategies
- Free Marketing Strategies
- Free Marketing Advice
- facebook marketing
- getting more likes
- getting facebook likes
- Real Estate Local SEO
- Real Estate Local Internet Marketing
- Real Estate Marketing
- Attorney Internet Marketing
- Medical Marketing
- Restaurant Marketing
- Social Media Restaurant Marketing
- Local Restaurant Marketing
- Internet Restaurant Marketing
- Organization Marketing
- Non-Profit Marketing
- Organization Internet Marketing
- Non-Profit Internet Marketing
- social media marketing
Philadelphia Marketing SEO CompanyWe are a Philadelphia Marketing Company specializing in SEO, internet marketing consulting, lead generation, web design, advertising agency and more.
Philadelphia, Pa 19103
Marketing Consultant, Marketing Strategies, Internet Marketing, Local Marketing and More! 215.816.1669